Owner Financing with No Credit Check and a low $199 Down Payment!
There are several notable things about this property:
1) There is a "driveway" that heads into the property towards a secluded, cleared area. Pull your car, truck, van or perhaps camper inside and you will likely be invisible from the road!
2) Behind the lot is a trail/road currently used for fourwheelers. This lot is an ATV'ers dream!
3) The lot also backs up to the Snover Waterway, a 10 mile waterway that connects to the Cocoplum and Newman Waterways. Access is currently overgrown so it is difficult to see it in it's current state. When the area gets developed, and the overgrowth cut back, it will be BEAUTIFUL!
4) On the other side of the waterway is the 5774 acre Orange Hammock Ranch, which Sarasota County and the Conservation Association are working on buying to create a permanent nature preserve!
5) This property was priced at $5499, however it has been brought to my attention that there is some trash on the property which needs to be picked up. I have been told it is several garbage bags worth. So, instead of paying someone to go out there and clean it up, I have dropped the price so you can either pay someone to take care of it or do it yourself and save.$500
6) The lot is oversized. Typical lot sizes in the area are .23 acres. This one is .29 acres.
Utilities have not been brought to this area yet, so, for now, it is a great place to go, pitch a tent and enjoy nature. You can also build an "off grid" site built home or place an "off grid" modular home on the property (no mobile homes) As North Port and the surrounding areas continue their current explosion of growth, this area is poised for development!
Cash Price: $4999
Owner Financing for All!
$136.03 per month for 4 years
$199 Document Fee
Lot 9 Langlais Drive North Port, Florida 34288
Parcel Number: 1125-23-1002
Lot Size: .29 Acres
Zoning: RSF2 - Residential Single Family
Latitude 27.0752182 Longitude -82.0835037
Google Map Link: https://goo.gl/maps/ePD6tCxwKJpg5wpCA
Annual Property Taxes: $264.86
Water: Would be by well
Sewer: Would be by septic
Road: Paved Road
Conveyance: General Warranty Deed
Any questions of what you can or cannot build, can or cannot do on the property should be directed to the county Planning and Zoning Department.
Everything we know about the property is listed here.
Lotvestors LLC is family owned and operated. We are proud to have an A+ Rating with the Better Business Bureau!
How to buy this lot:
Click the "Buy Now" button above. You can then "Check Out" and pay the Document Fee and Down Payment.
During the checkout process, if you want your name or address to be different on the paperwork than what you enter for payment, please let us know in the "Notes" section.
If you want a second name on the paperwork (spouse, partner, sibling, etc) Please add their name in the "Notes" section.
Then, the same day, (or the next business day at the latest), you will receive your paperwork via email from SignNow. You will be able to electronically "sign" the contract on your phone or computer, and after it is finalized, you will receive a copy via email to print and keep for your records.
Then, once a month you will receive an email invoice for your monthly payment. You can pay online directly from a checking account, or elect to pay via credit or debit card (small fee). You can also sign up for our convenient monthly auto-debit. If necessary, you also have the option to send a check or money order by mail.
If you wish to make a cash purchase, please contact us.